A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Leak's Final Examination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
115/200  (115/200)
Ki:
60/200  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

PostSubject: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 am

Are you ready for part 3? Part 3 is simple - your going to battle me. There are a few requirements though:

1. All of your posts must be 400+ Words, no exceptions accept the battle starter.

2. You may not throw the fight at any moment

3. You must start the fight IN THE NEXT POST, with a battle-starter and area/character description of at least 800+ Words.

4. You MUST use THIS SITES battle system during the fight.

5. You can only use techniques in THIS SITES database!

6. You do NOT have to win the battle, just show me that you have a good ability in role playing. If needed there MAY be a 4th part,

Choose a character:
(They all have 100 in all stats accept stamina and Ki, in which they have 300)

-Standard Namekian Warrior
Techniques:
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Paralyzing Blast
+Full Power Energy Wave
+Full Power Renzoku Energy-Dan

-Standard Saiyan Fighter
Techniques:
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Splitting Blast
+Full Power Energy Blast
+Full Power Renzoku Energy-don

-Standard Human Martial Artist
Techniques;
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Homing Blast
+Full Power Energy Barrier
+Full Power Energy Beam

Specify who you are in the next post, as well as a deep description that TIES INTO the first battle post!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonballrp.motionsforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:59 am

Im a saiyan fighter and can you start the meeting.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
115/200  (115/200)
Ki:
60/200  (60/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 am

If your the Saiyan Fighter I'm the Human Martial artist, and no, YOU must be the one to start the battle because I'm evaluating your Role Playing abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

A saiyan wandering around the mountains, found a human training.The saiyan then asked who the man was and if he wanted to fight right here and right now.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
115/200  (115/200)
Ki:
60/200  (60/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 am

((Current evaluation: -4 points for the two-sentenced battle-starter when the requirement was 800 words or more, and not describing your character or your surroundings, leaving you with -3 points(failing).))

HU! HA! HO! Axel kicked the log harder every time, shaking it down to it's roots buried deep into the rocky earth. Axel trained night and day on this mountain, it was filled with lush greenery as well as being inhabited by lots of wildlife, but it also has a strict way of life that really hardens one's skills!

Axel decided it was time to move onto the upside down crunches on the tree branch, and had already done sixty, when an odd looking stranger walked up to him, requesting a battle. He was a funny looking feller, with funny-looking clothes and a funny-looking...tail? Yeah, that's a tail. Odd. But Axel had learned to cope with all kinds of things in this forest, the Saiyan passerby was merely another surprise along the grand path! Flipping off of his perch on the branch, Axel wiped his brow with a towel, and began to put on his special weighted boots.

"Yea sure mate! I'll spar with ya a bit!"

Actually, Axel didn't get many sparring partners up around here, so he used all of the rare challengers to his advantage. Motioning for the Saiyan to follow him, the two trekked off seemingly randomly into the thick woods, traveling down a steep slope and a very narrow, worn-out path. Of course, Axel descended the slope with ease, he didn't think he could say the same for his new buddy though. After another ten minutes of walking, they reached their destination. It was beautiful, a completely-wooden battle arena that fit official standards!

"Heh, muh sensei buil' it 'imself! I's trained on this arena for yea's have I."

The eager warrior rushed onto the wooden platform, and after some basic stretches, turned to face his opponent. Bowing, he got aside the formalities very quickly, he was too excited to start the match to care.

"Begin!"

The human was off like a rocket, he zig-zagged towards the Saiyan fighter like a cheetah, his long, bushy, black hair was pushed back by the centrifugal force he himself was generating! Coming to a halt in front of the Saiyan warrior, Axel took it slow and tried for two jabs to the chest!

----------------------------------------------
Damage Taken: 0
Total Possible Damage Dealt: 50(2 punches)
-Punches, 25 each
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:29 pm

You think my tail and my armor looks funny you earthling?!Let me show you my power.The saiyan then took out his bandage that he had on his left arm and fired a energy blast destroying a distan forest,turning it into dust and land.You humans are so naive.Every human that ever existed has suprassed my much more powerfull races.Believe me.You know humans cant get has much power as the saiyans.Even if you train a million years you wont be stronger then a elite saiyan.Or even a low class weakling.Saiyans once where a proud saiyan race.4 saiyans where capable of defeating a hole planet by themselves.Then frieza destroyed them because he was afraid of them.My brother,my mother and even my father died because of him.Luckly for me i was away on a mission in planet kuroari,the twin planet of planet vegeta.I saw my hole planet being destroyed.I almost lost controll and went to kill frieza.Luckly for me one of the pieces of planet vegeta hitted me and i passed out.Now people think that the saiyan are just a story.That enrage me so bad that i want to explode in anger.Every time i begin to sleep i see the same dream...My planet exploding in pieces as frieza laughs.Sometimes i even dream my self getting killed by frieza.Now that you know my story i will continue the fight.
Then the saiyan saw the human trying to attack him.The saiyan has able to block the first but he then took full damage from the second punch.Good start for a human.Let me intruduce,Im Harano a proud elite saiyan warrior.Now that you know me i will attack now.Leak then begin running around the human.Then aftermirages appeared behind Harano as he runned at his full speed.Harano then hidded behind the forest.You cant attack me if you cant see me.Harano then fired a Full Power Energy Blast to create a smoke screan.Harano then rushed at the human and swiftly sended 2 punches to the human head.
Damage Taken: 25
Total Possible Damage Dealt: 60(2 punches)
-Punches, 30 each
(If this isnt 800 word tell me to edit since im not used to 800 words roleplay.)
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
115/200  (115/200)
Ki:
60/200  (60/200)

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 am

Axel Stood still, nonchalantly looking at the afterimages around him. He smiled, and closed his eyes at the smokescreen which had barely cut off his field of vision. He then heard the next attack before he saw it, the patter of Harano's feet on the hard-wood floor. Ducking, Axel expertly avoided the two punches and followed up with his own split punch to the chest, flipping around and landing a few yards away at the end of the stage. He smirked, making it seem as though he had put his guard down.

"Hahah, Harano, I have trained in this harsh environment for years-enduring it's hardships and hazards, through all four seasons. It'll take more than some dust to put me off!"

Laughing, he charged two Ki orbs in his hands, and threw them both like baseballs, spiraling towards there target and collapsing inward causing an explosion. He was unfortunately damaging the ring, but he had always wanted to repair it anyway.

Damage Taken: 0(Both hits dodged)
Total Possible Damage Dealt: 76(Hard Punch, 2 level 1 Ki Blasts)
-Punch, 50 Damage
-Level 1 Ki Blasts, 1/8 Energy stat = 12.5, rounded to 13. -10 Ki for both leaving 280 Ki
*Ki blasts have a speed of 13 each!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leak's Final Examination   

Back to top Go down

Leak's Final Examination
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1